What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Any experiences ? - Ben 10
Any owners of said model care to comment on their purchases as to good or bad points please. Diesel preferred.

slt

Edited by Pugugly on 01/01/2009 at 19:47

Any experiences ? - Pugugly
Having categorised your post for you into the drop-down menu thingies (which is why we had them !) I found the below.

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/threads.htm?f=2&mk=FOR&...0
Any experiences ? - Xtype
had one as a company car for 4 months. They are ok and nice to drive. Wouldnt buy one new though, the amount they have depreciate is crazy. saw nearly new 08's at a dealer for around £14.5k.
Good finish inside and good engine.
Any experiences ? - Ben 10
Thanks Pug, my apologies, and a Happy New Year to you.

I only started this thread because there is no listing of owners gripes or cheers for the Kuga. Even the write up by HJ was good in descibing the vehicle but because of the newness lacked any sway as to good or bad. Thats why I wanted a genuine owner to answer my post who can pass on any good or bad experiences. The link you provided was lacking in substance. Hence the post. Before I part with a relative large sum of money I want to be swayed either way as to whether I do or don't. HJ column write up was not enough.
Any experiences ? - Pugugly
Scribe - I sounded grumpy - I wasn't ! HNY