What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
0% on new Jazz - tawse
I was browsing my local Honda dealer's site last night and noticed that they are offering 0% on the new Jazz already. Interesting times we live in.
0% on new Jazz - Bill Payer
Are you absolutely sure it's the new model? My local dealer is advertising 0% too - but it's on the 08 (ie old) model.

Having said that, if they get people to buy at list then with interest rates being low anyway they're not giving anything away.
0% on new Jazz - Dulwich Estate
Dealers are giving the car away free? Tell me where !

(Pedant mode now off)
0% on new Jazz - tawse
Bassetts in Swansea and Bridgend. The below link should take you to a page which has the link to some kind of Flash advert for the Jazz deal. The image on the ad is of the new model and they mention the 1.2 S as being the offer.

tinyurl.com/5f85mg

I was looking to buy a Civic a few years ago when they had a 0% deal on a specific Civic model and when I said I wanted the 0% deal but on a better spec model they were, at the time anyhow, willing to offer the same 0% terms/deal.

Hope this helps.
0% on new Jazz - Pendlebury
I'm sure that is the old model Jazz they are offering at 0%.

Having said that I also saw some models offered at 0% and I negotiated 0% on an alternative model.
At the end of the day they have so much money available to offer at 0% so they will do what is necessary to sell cars I suppose.

What has surprised me is that Honda seemed to have pulled all the other low finance deals of the web site.
Although the view is the BoE will be offering 0% soo, so there may be some even better deals to be had.

I'm not sure how you get better than 0% but it is a buyers market if you know what I mean.

Edited by Pendlebury on 03/12/2008 at 16:57

0% on new Jazz - tawse
I'm sure that is the old model Jazz they are offering at 0%.

Is it - oh well, my mistake. False alarm. Move along, nothing to see here :-)
0% on new Jazz - Pendlebury
www.honda.co.uk/cars/offers/

Interestingly though as I say this is the only Honda offer at the moment.
Sales must be up for them now :-)
0% on new Jazz - JH
I doubt it, the Swindon factory is closed for 50 days.
JH
0% on new Jazz - nortones2
The 09 Jazz sold here is made in Japan currently. The Swindon plant will manufacture from late 2009, if they go ahead. Judging by the Civic record - I'd buy before the Swindon factory start any production.