What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
97 1.2 injector low voltage - dazbrit
had a diagnostics ran on my car and it came up with a few problems.

1)Code25 injector(s) low voltage

2) code 24 speed sensor no signal

My car seems to be misfiring and getting no acceleration when throttle is pressed and it struggles as though it is not getting any fuel or no spark by my guess, but i have not a clue about cars.

Cheers
97 1.2 injector low voltage - Peter D
Usually with the ignition on there is a permanent 12 volt feed to all injectors and the ECU grounds the appropriate injector so ther may be an earthing problem at the ECU. Does the speedo work or is it a cable drive on a 97 corsa. Regards Peter
the speedo doesnt work no, how would you no if the the ecu was earthing ????
97 1.2 injector low voltage - Peter D
Sounds like a duff speed sensor. I am referring to a fualy/corroded earth at or near the ECU. When you had the diag done did they not investigate this for you. Regards Peter
97 1.2 injector low voltage - elekie&a/c doctor
If the speedo is not working ,then a fault code for speed sensor will be shown.However this only causes stalling and cutting out on the over-run.It will not cause a performance problem.On this year of car the speedo could be mechanical with a cable drive or electronic with a speed sensor in the gearbox.If it is the latter type,then check the fuses,especially the one that controls the cigar lighter.The fault code for low volts to injector may be related to the overall voltage on the electrical system,so a good idea to check battery/alternator charge volts.hth
now you mention it the fag lighter doesnt work and it wasnt long after that went that the speedo went and the rear window heater.

the alternator has been checked using a multimeter and it came out around 14 i think.

the fuses have been checked before and they were all working ok apart from the reverse light one which keeps blowing, thats another problem aswell he he my reverse lights dont work either. I have been told that it is earthing from somewhere.

The bloke who did the diag didnt even get ou the van just hooked his laptop into the engine and got back in his van and did and ran the diagostic, what would i be looking for?????

PeterD
97 1.2 injector low voltage - topbloke
a better mechanic that knows what hes doing and is prepared to fix it
97 1.2 injector low voltage - fuzzy-085
i have the same problem on my vauxhall corsa year 2000 my speedo doesnt work and i have a power loss i will be driving along and it will get kangaroo petrol on and off as some people would put it and the engine management light comes on. And also the reverse lights dont work
97 1.2 injector low voltage - jayeastanglia
get your codes read first then clear them....on both posts check the earthing on the rear lights this corroded and causes problems.