What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Fitting a DAB radio that'll work with the remotes. - Marko
I own a '56 1.8TDCI hatch. Does anyone have any information on an after market DAB radio which will directly replace the original equipment and coninue to use the column remote?

Edited by Pugugly {P} on 15/02/2008 at 20:12

Fitting a DAB radio that'll work with the remotes. - drivewell
You also need to be sure that it will work where you live - where we live, DAB coverage is adequate for use in a fixed position, but an absolute disaster on the move. Our local incar radio dealers have stopped supplying them - just about every unit they sold was returned.
Fitting a DAB radio that'll work with the remotes. - Pugugly {P}
Whole things a mess - one of the big players a Jazz channel is pulling out of the DAB market according to Today on R4 the other day.
Fitting a DAB radio that'll work with the remotes. - Marko
Thanks for that lads, its something I hadn't thought of. Although I listen to 5 live in the evenings and the reception on AM is diabolical at best. Cant seem to see an aereal anywhere.
Fitting a DAB radio that'll work with the remotes. - Railroad.
Whilst DAB reception is very good at home, it is very hit and miss whilst on the move. I listen to TalkSport a lot and would love a DAB system in my works van, but at the moment there's not much point as it drops out whilst moving........