What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Sprung seats - are they available in cars ? - Tony Bee
Why don't cars have those bouncy seats like buses and trucks?

Or do some of them?

I think I'd like one (just for me --not the passenger)
s
Sprung seats - are they available in cars ? - a900ss
Most cars don't have enough headroom for a sprung seat. Also, cars have far better suspension than trucks and therefore the need for a sprung seat is less. These sprung seats also use the air from the braking/suspension system which cars don't have.

Having said that, trucks now have suspension on the wheels, a damped cab and a sprung seat - 3 methods of removing the bumps!!!
Sprung seats - are they available in cars ? - jc2
There is a much greater difference on commercial's suspension between loaded and unloaded.Look at some of the really big artics now and the cab moves a considerable amount independent of the chassis.
Sprung seats - are they available in cars ? - Cliff Pope
I have sprung seats in my house, and the floor has much harder suspension than any lorry.

Cars used to have sprung seats because they are more comfortable. Now seats are made for cheapness and fast cornering.
Sprung seats - are they available in cars ? - GroovyMucker
I had sprung seats in my Volvo 340.

Sprung seats - are they available in cars ? - 007
I would welcome any suggestions for isolating my backside from the painful effects inflicted via same to the rest of my body due to poor suspension in Honda Jazz.

As recently as yesterday SWMBO used a pillow for the purpose but did not feel very much benefit from doing so.
Sprung seats - are they available in cars ? - ForumNeedsModerating
Do I detect a growing movement here (and in other related posts, generally) for a 'Campaign for Real Comfort in Cars' ?

It's long been a bugbear of mine, that car manfrs. seem to produce cars for either road testers to have fun on a track with, or young men only interested in lateral g. , with the subsequent reuqirement to have rock-hard suspension & low profile tyres.

If so, where can I send my subscription to?
Sprung seats - are they available in cars ? - 007
>>>If so, where can I send my subscription to?<<<

To the Foreign Office, please, marked for my attention.