What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Engine oil? - Any Special Offers around ? - milkyjoe
hi, is anyone doing any special offers on semi synthetic oil at the minute? thanks
s
Engine oil? - Any Special Offers around ? - highwayone

You'll probably get a better response if you post your investigations here.
Engine oil? - Any Special Offers around ? - Dynamic Dave
You'll probably get a better response if you post your investigations here.

Where?
Engine oil? - Any Special Offers around ? - Number_Cruncher
Have you got a price from the parts dept of your local Vauxhall garage. They're very competitive, especially if buying in bulk.

Number_Cruncher
Engine oil? - Any Special Offers around ? - Aprilia
Earlier this week I was surprised to see my local independ factors selling GM 10W-40 semi-synth at £10.95 for 5 litres (retail price). I thought that was a pretty good price for retail. If you blag yourself as a trader at your local GM dealers you'll get it even cheaper.
Engine oil? - Any Special Offers around ? - nb857
Have you ever considered tractor oil in your car? Tiz very high spec. We have a machine at work that has an extended warrenty on it. One of the stipulations is that it must run a full synthetic. The oil stay in for 400 hours lubricating an engine that runs under full load (how far can you drive a car under full load for 400 hours?).

I think a 25 litre drum is £35 for this Mobil stuff. So the oil change for this 8.4 litre turbo aftercooled Sisu motor is cheaper that my Civic....