What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Zurich Insurance offer expires Sept 30th - cheddar
Hello,

Buy car insurance through the Zurich website before end Sept and say you heard about them via confused.com (you can access via confused), might apply to other introducers, and you get £50 M&S voucher.

Wife's eCar renewal £190, Zurich quote £168 minus voucher = nett £118, saving £72.

We would try eCar again though, their online system is good, my car is with eCar and my bike is with eBike.
Zurich Insurance offer expires Sept 30th - Stuartli
I renewed my car insurance in July and settled on Zurich - DirectLine's renewal price was £181 and Zurich quoted £147 with additional benefits.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Zurich Insurance offer expires Sept 30th - MGspannerman
I renewed my wife's and then my own insurance via Zurich. £50 worth of M&S vouchers each time, and then an additional 10% discount off the gross premium (ie before the vouchers were taken into account) on the second policy as well. All this and free breakdown cover too. Dont tell that Zac Goldsmith, he'll be wanting to tax this as well as taxing us for buying/running/driving/parking a car.

MGs
Zurich Insurance offer expires Sept 30th - jase1
I went with this offer as well.

Good deal (they were the cheapest at £134, plus they effectively gave me £50 back) but be warned that the company couldn't run a lash-up in a brewery. Three times now I've had to call them to get inaccuracies on the form sorted out -- one of which was a mismatch in car model between two versions of the policy document (one said the correct car, the other had me down as the owner of a 52-plate Golf).
Zurich Insurance offer expires Sept 30th - Quinny
Go through a site called Quidco,and you can probably do better again.

Wife had a 97 Micra SR,until about 6 months ago,got her renewal through from Churchill,which was £200,went on Quidco,got the same price at Lloyds/TSB,and after purchasing,a few months later,got £120 GENUINE cash back into the bank account,making her insurance £80,and it was underwritten by Churchill!!!!!

Beat that.

Of course there are other savings on other things on Quidco as well.

Just had a look,and Prudential are currently giving £130 cashback.
Zurich Insurance offer expires Sept 30th - Stuartli
>>Just had a look,and Prudential are currently giving £130 cashback.>>

We had the Pru as our property and house contents insurer for around 40 years (the other half had had policies with the company even before that) until it decided to issue the premiums through an underwriter as part of a raft of changes.

As a result I discovered that the Pru's cover was going through Churchill; I paid the first year's premium under the new scheme (even though the cost had been rising sharply annually).

The second year I decided to check out other company quotes online, including Churchill. It turned out that Churchill's quote for the same cover was approximately half the price of that of the Pru.

You can guess the rest.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Absolutely.

I'm not saying that Quidco works for everything/everybody,as I just used the Pru as an example,what I'm saying is that a lot of companies say that they will save you £100 (example) off the cost.Off the cost of what?

At least with a site like Quidco,you can actually see what your getting back,AFTER you've had your quote,and then decide if it is cheaper.