What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ferrari sold in my Honda dealers !. - mal
Was in my local Honda dealership today and was a bit surprised to see this beautiful red Ferrari sitting there. I was about to admire it when the sales team came over and slid the showroom doors to one side and out it went to await a transporter.

A salesmen later explained that they were asked to sell it by a football players agent. It went for £120,000, a small premium over the new price I was told.

The car was only 4 months old and had only 2 yes two miles on the clock.

Must have been owned by a rich footballer that just wanted to own one for the hell of it.

It was in the showroom for just one day.

Ferrari sold in my Honda dealers !. - Pugugly {P}
Could any normal person resist driving one ?
>>>>>Could any normal person resist driving one ?<<<<<

This could have been a Newcastle united player!!
Ferrari sold in my Honda dealers !. - Pugugly {P}
Ah. I hadn't thought of that. I know that people buy cars like this as an investment (which has obviously paid off for this guy) but don't they have a soul ? If I ever earn enough to buy a Ferrari I would own it for the joy of driving and of course the sounds that engine generate.....2 miles wouldn't satisfy my yearning, no sir.
It made quite a roar when it was fired up in the spacious showroom to move it !!.
Ferrari sold in my Honda dealers !. - madf
Ferrari sold in my Honda dealers !. - perleman
Tells you something doesn't it, within 2 miles of owning it, the owner got fed up with the lousy Ferarri reliability & traded it for a Honda!
Ferrari sold in my Honda dealers !. - Andy P
When I last called into the Honda dealer where I bought my Accord from (Two Mills in Ledsham) a couple of days ago, they had some "interesting" cars for sale:

2006 Aston Martin V8 Vantage for £80,000
2007 911 Turbo for £105,000
Ferrari sold in my Honda dealers !. - Kuang
Do Ferrari still run their blacklist for people who buy and then immediately sell for profit?