c-max discs and pads - wayne1980
hello all,
just got back from being out of country for a while. come home to find that my c-max 1.6 tdci requires discs and pads. does anyone know of anywhere that i can get good quality (OE if poss.) parts not at dealer prices. i've been quoted £286 for the parts!
c-max discs and pads - Robin the Technician
Try any Partco for these. A lot of Aftermarket factors use the same as OE. Partco are part of the Unipart group and only supply quality parts.

--
These are the views of Robin the Technician with 35 years in the trade. I fix, therefore I am...
c-max discs and pads - yorkiebar
If you want them to say "ford" on the boxes you will have to get them from Ford.

If you want quality of the same (sometimes better) standard as oe then any decent motor factor (not generally car accessory shops) will generally be a ble to supply them and they will normally be at better prices.
c-max discs and pads - Aprilia
Companies like Delphi and Mintex supply brake parts as good as the OE on your car. If you want to buy via mail order/online then try:

www.buypartsby.co.uk (Sutton Motor Factors).

Your local factors will also be able to supply, but benchmark against prices on the link above. Sometimes a 'stranger' walking into a trade-type factors can pay over the odds.
c-max discs and pads - johnny
I've been phoning around for front discs and pads for my Zafira - most places seemed to be approx £25 for a set of pads and slighly less per disk. I ended up going to the main dealer which was £65 plus VAT for the set. Just checked on Aprilias link above, ATE ones came up ten pounds cheaper delivery included, although you have to make sure someone's in when the delivery comes.
The GM pads I noticed are made in India.
c-max discs and pads - yorkiebar
Gm pads made in india! But they are "genuine" quality !

"Genuine" parts are not always as good as you may expect them to be !

I prefer ferodo, mintex, delphi etc every time over dealers!