What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
ford bluetooth mobile - dom grimes
I'm about to take delivery of a mondeo ghix x tomorrow and at the weekend I was talking to a salesman in my local ford dealer. I asked about having the bluetooth mobile phone activated and he said that it doesn;t need to be it will automatically recognise my phone. does anyone know if this is true - i thought it was an option ( around £250)

dominic
ford bluetooth mobile - acprc
I drive an 04 Ghia X and its not on mine. I know that the two in work 05 and 06 Ghia X's also don't have Bluetooth enabled. They are fitted with the 6 Disc Sony head unit.

I would confirm for sure beforehand as I am pretty sure its an option.
ford bluetooth mobile - Collos25
It is standard equipment on the Titanium X
ford bluetooth mobile - Carse
Not fitted on my 06 ST. As previous said I think if it has the Sony 6 CD changer then bluetooth is not supported.

Carse
ford bluetooth mobile - Collos25
look on fords web site as I did ,the titanium x is the only model where the bluetooth is fitted as standard.
ford bluetooth mobile - robert
I have an 06 ST and have the premium as an option. The Titanium X gets the advanced as standard.
Its ok - but dosn't give you much functionality - think of your car as a bluetooth headset & you are about there. Good for answering calls - but a bit of a pain making them.
ford bluetooth mobile - dom grimes
thanks for these - i got the car and the bluetooth has to be enabled by a dealer. I've had a nokia car kit fitted - cyrstal clear reception