Jaguar S Type (2003) Airbag diagnostics - Vin {P}
The new Jag's got a minor (!) problem. The airbag light is flashing an error code. A bit of internet trawling tells me it's flashing error code "19", but not what this might mean (except that on a Ford Taurus - same diagnostics possibly? it's a passenger seatbelt sensor)

Anyone on here know what this code represents or where I can find this info?

Thanks,

Vin
Jaguar S Type (2003) Airbag diagnostics - Aprilia
According to the Jaguar data I have it means a "defect in the driver airbag circuit" - bit 'vague' really. Possible reasons given include defect in the airbag module, the airbag loom or the control unit. Bascially when these systems are powered up they do a self-test and it looks like this code is set when the measured test current is incorrect. Not terribly specific I'm afraid!
PS - if it helps 'flash code 19' is equivalent to scan tool code B2293 - "airbag fault"
Jaguar S Type (2003) Airbag diagnostics - Vin {P}
In the interests of a Happy New Year, I thought I should let you know what the results were to a few technical questions I've asked on here. If anyone's interested, that is.

--------

This one went away after my local (non Jag) garage clicked all the belts into their anchors at the same time (I mean acted as though they were putting the seatbelt on).

V
Wierd!!