What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Mondeo Panel lights - Collos25
I am running a 2005 mondeo 1.8 LX estate at the moment and cannot for the life in me find a panel light dimmer the handbook shows a rotary switch adjacent to the light switch but this does not exist.Perhaps it does not have one if so its the first car in recent history that I have had without one or is it a test like finding the bonnet release .
Ford Mondeo Panel lights - elekie&a/c doctor
Basic models of the mondeo range do not have a dimmer control.When fitted it is located next to main lighting switch next to headlamp adjustment control.hth
Ford Mondeo Panel lights - Chris75
pretty sure my 2003 Mondeo LX had a little 'roller' type adjustment next to the hedlamp adjustment.
Ford Mondeo Panel lights - Adam {P}
I assume it's a German spec Mondeo?
Ford Mondeo Panel lights - kithmo
IIRC it was dropped on the 2003.75 MY facelift model on the lx, as were electric rear windows, but you did gain Cruise control.
Ford Mondeo Panel lights - Collos25
I will stop looking it aint got one ,what a strange omission considering it has cruise control ,electric windows etc.I do not suppose its a great problem to fit one myself..
Ford Mondeo Panel lights - algy
Andy, if it's any comfort to you there's no panel dimmer on the facelift Zetec either, an even stranger omission in my view. I would much rather have this than a light that shines on the pedals when I open the door - goodness only knows what this is for - I have always managed to work out which pedal does what for over 35 years without such illumination!
Ford Mondeo Panel lights - yorkiebar
Does anybody actually use the panel light dim switch though.

In my experience the lights are always on at full light; just curious if anybody actually turns them down?
Ford Mondeo Panel lights - Number_Cruncher
It's the first thing I do after SWMBO has been driving. I don't tend to look at the dashboard much.

Number_Cruncher
Ford Mondeo Panel lights - David Horn
I turn them down when driving at night 'cos it stops me sleeping.
Ford Mondeo Panel lights - redviper
I always have mine on full brightness, i cant stand darkly lit dashboards.