What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
MG ZT190+ - Michael Thomas
I'm thinking of buying an MG ZT 190+ as my next car in the coming year. Does anyone have any info regarding the nature of the beast so to speak?
Re: MG ZT190+ - T.Lucas
Sounds like trouble to me.
Re: MG ZT190+ - Dave N
If you do Michael, tell us where you live so I can come and have a look at it, 'cos Ive never seen one on the road.
Re: MG ZT190+ - confused
Rover group cars are now the third worst depreciating vehicle uonly just beating Kia and Daewoo.A quick way to dispose of money on a vehicle that at best is a dubious ten year old design vehicle.Its no wonder they have to auction the production to get anybody to sell them
Re: MG ZT190+ - Andy
Lots of ZR's around here (Manchester) in various strengths from 1.4 to 1.8 vvc.
Re: MG ZT190+ - Guy Lacey
Driven one. Not as quick as the ZS as it's a little heavier but I thought a good mile eater on the motorways etc. Excellent handling for a large car. Very quiet and refined. I think the 75 (sorry MG-R) has had rave reviews in standard form so it should be no different with the ZT.
Re: MG ZT190+ - Dan Brownstone
Looks good in Black !!
Re: MG ZT190+ - Nicholas Moore
especially if you have a "police" notice in the windscreen a la Sophie Wessex so you can park on double yellow lines in central London
MG ZT190+ - David Lacey
Check out www.mg-rover.org for info on the excellent ZT190
Re: MG ZT190+ - Neil
FleetNewsNet.co.uk has a long-term review of the ZT190 along with some cost details and CAP RV predictions.

I'd recommend the FNN website as a good source of information on running costs and sensible reviews.
Re: MG ZT190+ - Michael Thomas
Thanks guys.

I've seen a few around my neck of the woods, mainly ZR's and ZS's. I have seen an Black ZT and it looked very nice, the interior is very functional too. I liked the advert so it seems to have done the trick.

I test drove a 75 months ago as a replacement for my last car but then I had my car written off and I had to spend a bit more than I would have liked to get something adequate to replace it.

I think the 75 is a great car and a steal second-hand but I think it's not quite a sports saloon. I found a few websites and so far so good.

Thanks for the fleet one.