What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Nissan Micra - chris eglinton
Does anyone have any comments to make on the 1.4 Micra for use as an every day run arround.

Reliability, ease of driving, etc.

Thanks guys.

Chris.
Re: Nissan Micra - Tony
Hard to beat,only buy with power steering.
Re: Nissan Micra - chris eglinton
Thanks Tony. The image is a bit dull and boring, but I hear they are so reliable and easy to drive. What about service cost and any weakness in the vehicle. ??
Re: Nissan Micra - lada riva owner.
have a look at the car-by-car breakdown, on this website.
Re: Nissan Micra - Andy Bairsto/Martyn [Back Room modera
[edited by moderator]

Andy, if you have an issue with another contributor, please follow it up away from The Back Room.

I understand your frustration (I'm assuming you received my email over the weekend on this, though you haven't confirmed receipt yet), but this isn't the arena in which to settle your arguments.

Chris Watson, if you happen to read this, kindly do not enter into disputes with other contributors here in The Back Room.
Re: Nissan Micra - Tomo
I have a disabled friend on Motability who always has them, and he confirms that they are great and totally dependable but MUST have power steering.
Re: Nissan Micra - Andy P
The Micra is due to be replaced early next year, so don't spend too much money on one.

Andy
Re: Nissan Micra - Andy Bairsto
A good friend of mine in th UK swears by them I think he is on his second and has absolutely no trouble his main travel is a daily 25mile city commute,I have been in it and it is really a ok small car.