What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
hard to find? - Will

I'm looking for something that's fun to drive, has good performance, can seat four, is robust, will last a good few years, oh and is at the very most 8k - ideally less! Ideas so far: BMW 325.......and urr......help for more!
Will
Re: hard to find? - lada riva owner.
a VW golf gti might be ok, but i would personally go for a honda civic vtec 16-valve.
Re: hard to find? - Bono Estente
LRO is at least half right here - he's having a good day;
his advice on the Carina is probably safer than that offered
by the owners - young Jonathon loves his Civic VTI to bits.

But his older model is too cramped for four, and won't be as much fun in the bends as most BMs, and crashworthy it probably isn't.

However, for bangs for your buck it must be unbeatable, that engine is fantastic, durable too, and fuel consumption is the same as the much slower - but not slow - Saxa VTR he used to have. Great brakes, and its unnoticeable on the road - until he put on big wheels, lowered it to the ground and then got tailed by a motorway cop.........
Re: hard to find? - Matt
Beware of bad advice, ignore him and he may go away

Matt
Re: hard to find? - lada riva owner.
matt, are you saying that the honda civic vtec 16-valve, is not a good car, because its will go on for years, its robust, its under £8K, its sporty, and the insurance is not that bad.

also matt, at least i gave him some advice, unlike what you have said.