What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Police Chiefs... - ian (cape town)

BBC reports:
"Cleveland Police Chief resigns after being caught urinating on Lithuanian Palace"

Well, it makes a change, I suppose, from P*****g on poor motorists!
Re: Police Chiefs... - Ronnie Courtney
Ian - Gives a whole new meaning to "The Lith(uanian) police dismisseth us .." -although it does seems rather extreme to have to resign for such a p***y reason.

Ronnie
Re: Police Chiefs... - Dwight Van Driver
He is not daft as he could have faced internal discipline charges of bringing the Force into disrepute. If found guilty, big fine, reduction in the rank etc.
Getting in first goes out clean with a Golden handshake and pension that would
make your hair curl.

DVD
Re: Police Chiefs... - Lee H
It apparently (Radio 5) has lost the Cleveland Constabulary £100k in consultancy fees from Lithuania. What with this, and the forgetful officer and the speed camera, Cleveland isn't having a great time of things at the moment.

Lee.
Re: Police Chiefs... - Alwyn
Chief Brunstrom used to be at Cleveland before he favoured us Taffies with his presence.
Re: Police Chiefs... - Tomo
Good.
Re: Police Chiefs... - Bill Doodson
When I was on the high seas we went to Russia and tied up in a port on the river Danube, who's name escapes me. We had an official complaint from the Russian guards on the key that some one had been urinating on them through the hawse pipe (where the anchor chain comes out). The same person was master of the Bowbell when it sank the pleasure cuiser on the Thames a couple of years later.

Maybe it points to something I dont know!!

Bill