New Galaxy/Mondeo/S-MAX/SAV Interior - rtj70
There's a thread on here about the look of the "new Mondeo"... won't add it's actually the IOSIS concept car and not a Mondeo (IMHO the Mondeo will be toned down a "bit").

But looking at the Ford website tonight gives an idea how the new interior might look. There's a shot of the SAV (like the IOSIS) and the actual Galaxy. Doesn't take a great mind to conclude the Galaxy is not disimilar and how the new Mondeo might look.

SAV: www.ford.co.uk/ie/vehicle_news/geneva/geneva_sav/-...#

Galaxy: www.ford.co.uk/ie/vehicle_news/frf_lmv/frf_lmv_gal...#
New Galaxy/Mondeo/S-MAX/SAV Interior - cheddar
The S-Max, 1st link, exists and is featured in perimeter advertising at Champions League matches. This gives a lot or cues re the New Mondeo in the same way that the C-Max did for the new Focus.

Likewise the new Galaxy will be along shortly, I have seen a feature on it in Ford's Talkback mag.
New Galaxy/Mondeo/S-MAX/SAV Interior - Carse
Hi,

I have access to a number of both these models and can tell you that the SAV interior is significantly different from those pictured. The pitcures must be heavly based on the concept car and not the production intent vehicle. I cannot go into too much detail but both the seats and the steering wheel are very different.

As for the Galaxy, the pictures are almost identical to the real thing.

Carse