What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Vauxhall software updates? - 42 years and counting ...
I have a 54 Vectra Estate 1.9 CDTi 150. Are there any updates available for the software controlling the indicators or the ECU?

I heard Vauxhall have updated it for the 55 year models, but is it available for the 54's?
Vauxhall software updates? - Ruperts Trooper
Check with your Vauxhall dealer, since only they can do an update if there is one!
Vauxhall software updates? - 42 years and counting ...
Having asked the right people, there are 4 updates to the software on my 54-plate Vectra.
It is NOT true that only a Vauxhall dealer can do the update, there are many kits available for use with laptop computers that will do it - all you need are the correct connections and the right software. Vauxhall use Tech2, a dedicated hand-held system. My laptop has the required software, purchased on the web. I obtained the software updates via a Vauxhall service network (my work is connected with automotive training, so has such access) and the new software is installed. Makes a real difference too.
Vauxhall software updates? - Number_Cruncher
42Y&C,

What software do you use, and how do you get hold of the update software?

I'm quite lucky in that I have friends who work in the Vauxhall dealer network, and I can get my car plugged into Tech2 without too much fuss and without any expense, but I would be much happier if I could do it myself.

Number_Cruncher

Vauxhall software updates? - Dynamic Dave
the new software is installed. Makes a real difference too.

What exactly has the software altered?
What was the problem with the indicators that a software update was needed?