What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ugly, ugly, UGLY drive way! - tack
Sort of a driving thread.

Was walking to visit my good old mum the other day. On route I saw the most ugly, ugly UGLY drive way. Basically, you have a bog standard red brick 1930's end of terrace house with a frontage of no more than a Mondeo's depth. The 3 sided brick wall was constructed of yellow stock(to go with the red obviously!)it was way too high for a front brick wall, and had 6ft pillars with concrete lions atop as gateposts.

Breath taking blingery if ever I saw it. Not a single redeeming feature about it at all and completely spoilt a nice looking row of houses. Lozza Llewelyn Bowen would commit suicide if he saw it (and he has ghastly taste!)

What is the worst drive way you ever saw?
Ugly, ugly, UGLY drive way! - Pugugly {P}
Mine - potholes, mud, slatewaste joined together by an intercrate web of tarmac.
Ugly, ugly, UGLY drive way! - Sofa Spud
There is a road in Bristol that we pass along (en-route to somewhere else!) where several ordinary houses have sprouted big walls with pillars, ornamental railings, big gates and lions / acorns or whatever on top of the pillars. Talk about keeping up with the Joneses!

Cheers, SS
Ugly, ugly, UGLY drive way! - tack
Mine - potholes, mud, slatewaste joined together by an intercrate web
of tarmac.

Pug....Sounds more like a work of art. Who did yours, Tracy Emin?

Cheers

Tack
More like an argument with Tracey Barlow. Must do somehting about it this coming year.
Ugly, ugly, UGLY drive way! - blue_haddock
Driveway? chance would be a fine thing!
Ugly, ugly, UGLY drive way! - smokie
New neighbours in modest sized detached house, with normal 1 car-length driveway - had it block paved with inset blue lights (about the size of cats eyes) along each edge - like you see on runways.

Makes it look like - well, like a runway.
I must have some of them to see the potholes better
Ugly, ugly, UGLY drive way! - Altea Ego
Let us hope that Captain Jones-smythe driving speedbird 279 heavy does not think so
----------------------------------------
TourVanMan < yes its RF reborn >