What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Peugeot 306 wiper blade length - Dynamic Dave

A colleague has just changed his wiper blades and the drivers side one keeps hitting the A pillar in windy conditions.

Unfortunately he didn't measure / compare the replacements with the original ones and isn't sure if they are correct or not.

The drivers side one is approx 6cm longer than the passenger side one. Should this be correct?

He hasn't got the pair the wrong way around as the drivers side one has the wind deflector on it.

He bought the replacements from Halfords, and from reading other posts on here, it wouldn't surprise me if they're the wrong ones, although their book says they're correct.

Can anyone confirm what length(s) they should be on an R reg Pug 306?
Peugeot 306 wiper blade length - mss1tw
They definately should be different lengths I can tell you that much.

Peugeot 306 wiper blade length - Dynamic Dave

Problem sorted. As mss1tw says, they are different lengths. My colleague phone his local Peugeot dealer and they confirmed they are 22" for the driver's side, and 20" for the passenger side.

I took a look at his car just now in the car park and the wiper arm was misaligned due to the nut that holds the arm to the splined shaft being loose and had slipped round one notch.
Peugeot 306 wiper blade length - mss1tw
Ha, I'd've (Is that a real word? Discuss...) been as much use as a chocolate sump guard then, I had the number 21 at the back of my mind.

Glad it's sorted though.