What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Euro Prices - Honest John
I picked up a price list for all new cars on the Spanish market in Euros. It gives prices on the road and ex-factory. If anyone wants a specific price, e-mail me or ask for it here. Obviously specs are Spanish and the cars are LHD.

HJ
Re: Euro Prices - Bob the Burglar
And euros are cut price today, too, down over half a cent against the pound, over one cent against the dollar.
Re: Euro Prices - Andy Bairsto
Not quite right the pound rose agianst the euro not the euro dropped against the pound making it even harder to export
Re: Euro Prices - Brian
Sorry to disagree Andy, but what actually happened was that the dollar rose against both the euro and the pound and the pound rose against the euro.
Thus, for the UK, making it cheaper to import from europe but harder to export, and more expensive to import from the US and similar countries but easier to export to those countries.
Re: Euro Prices - Honest John
I got a crap rate in Spain on Monday. Just 154.75 from Banco Bilbao Vizcaya in Madrid.

HJ
Re: Euro Prices - Moosh
ATM machines in Southern Ireland which take most UK bank service cards were converting about 1.58 on Monday.
Re: Euro Prices - El Dingo (Martin)
I bought some Euro's at Heathrow on Monday. Aren't they pretty!

:-)=)

Martin.
Re: Euro Prices - Brian
HJ
The money market rate at 15.12 is 1.6289
Depends on what type of transaction you were doing. The spread on tourist rates is phenonomal.
Re: Euro Prices - BigAl
Oh, blimey, don't start me on finances again!
Re: Euro Prices - Honest John
Well, Pete asked for prices of Pandas in Spain (they only have the 1.1 4x4), but that's it so far.

HJ