Are RAV4's still hairdressers cars? - bend
Are RAV4's still hairdressers cars?
Are RAV4's still hairdressers cars? - 3T
Are RAV4's still hairdressers cars?

Only the well paid ones
Are RAV4's still hairdressers cars? - Stuartli
No.

Don't know about the latest versions but I remember going off-roading in a RAV4 once (believe it or not!) and using left-foot braking on the down slopes because of the lack of low transmission gears.

Pretty nippy and quite good handling for the type of vehicle.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Are RAV4's still hairdressers cars? - blue_haddock
I've sold more than my fair share of Rav's and most have been to women although i don't think any were hairdressers.
Are RAV4's still hairdressers cars? - Vincent de Marco
blue_haddock: you'd better tell us more about the new one... coming out this fall, right ?
- - - - - - -
I am the only Pole over here.
it's much bigger so I guess they will probably put a V6 under the bonnet, at some time in the future + that awesome 2.2 D4D is a must
- - - - - - -
Are RAV4's still hairdressers cars? - Quinny100
Round my way for more RAV-4 seem to be driven by pensioners than women of hairdressing age.
Are RAV4's still hairdressers cars? - blue_haddock
you'd better tell us more about the new one... coming
out this fall, right ?
- - - - - - -

Spring 2006
Are RAV4's still hairdressers cars? - y2k+4
Where do people get the idea that hairdresser's can actually afford these things? I know a few that I used to go to school with, and they consider getting cars that are more expensive than top supermini prices (c. £12k) to simply be out of their reach, and they expect that to remain the case. I imagine this is why one is paying off a StreetKa, one has a MINI, and the third drives around in a Golf IV she got as the V came out, at a heavily discounted price.
Not necessarily... My local barber had an E-class E55 AMG... yes, current shape. Then got shot.
- - - - - - -
Are RAV4's still hairdressers cars? - Perturbed
New one being world premiered at this weeks Frankfurt Motor Show. Toyota to give press release on 13th Sept.
Are RAV4's still hairdressers cars? - Perturbed
www.toyota.com/vehicles/future/rav4.html

See here