What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
This is for Alwyn & Andrew - Flat in Fifth
Alwyn asked a question on Dave's first 12 car thread about interpreting the co-driver instructions.

Sorry Alwyn internet connection problems stopped me answering this over the weekend, plus the need to do my tax return. (Oh by the way Mr Inland Revenue thanks for that trick question in the middle which gave me a little frisson of excitement/panic, thankfully now resolved)

Any way Alwyn I cannot possibly answer your question without resorting to diagrams, which the site does not support for obvious reasons.

I have made a start on a Word.doc which when its finished I can e mail, if that is OK. I've done the road rally bit need to do the pace notes part. It will be virus checked at highest level on McAfee.

Andrew, like me you have competed in both seats, and I am sure you have some valuable input. If you are willing, let me know an email address and I will send it for you to modify.

Struck me that with the onset of the C4 series, see my Watch this on TV post, it might be useful info for newcomers to the sport.

Anybody else want their 2 pennorth, it would be nice to have something from the real boys. Come on Mr Burns you have posted some quick times on CMR website (allegedly) lets have some input then, or is it beneath one? ;-)

HJ/Martyn/Stephen have you any other suggestions other than emailing it round the place? I might try and post it on a web page somewhere?
Re: This is for Alwyn & Andrew - Alwyn
Thanks, it would be interesting.

Cheers