What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Errr? Items for sale. - John R
I have not been reading threads on here for too long but have never seen any items for sale. Is this frowned upon, forbidden?
What about giving away unneeded items?

John R
Re: Errr? Items for sale. - Dave
If you've got an unwanted Kylie calender, I've err, got a mate who want's one...
Re: Errr? Items for sale. - David W
Dave,

Mention the Kylie calender 'till you're blue in the face but does Father Christas bring one, does he ......

None left in the sales either.

David
Re: Errr? Items for sale. - Guy Lacey
Absolutely forbidden until HJ gets a revenue raising car/auto-jumble page running. There have been a few "For Sale" ads but it's a bit cheeky seeing as this is for free. It could very soon get swamped if it were allowed. Rare "Do you know anyone who has" queries seem to be supported tho. Freebies are also OK methinks. HJ?

PS. Anyone got any German No. Plate holders with VAG emblem on? Will pay good money! Mr Bairsto perhaps?
Re: Errr? Items for sale. - John R
What I would like to do is give (Yes, that's right, give), to a good home, a set of Fiat Cinquiencento roof bars.

SWMBO says to get rid as we no longer have a Fiat and they are gathering dust in the spare room.

If you are in the Northwest and want them, e-mail me & we'll arrange the transfer... I'm not giving a phone number or my address so the transfer will be on neutral ground i.e. ASDA or Tesco car park. Not cloak & dagger stuff, it's just that I don't want dozens of people phoning etc.

Blackburn Lancs area.
Re: Errr? Items for sale. - ladas are slow
have you tried putting them on yahoo auctions, as you get some money for them, and the buyer pays for the postage, also the only correspondents that you get is through email.