What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Back Room Moderation - Andrew
I added to the thread "Switching Drivers" to clarify a point by KB and also to reply to Tomo who has some forthright opinions. I notice that my addition is no longer on the thread. Have I been censored????????

Andrew.
Re: Back Room Moderation - Mark (Brazil)
Andrew wrote:
>
> I added to the thread "Switching Drivers" to clarify a point
> by KB and also to reply to Tomo who has some forthright
> opinions. I notice that my addition is no longer on the
> thread. Have I been censored????????
>
> Andrew.

Think you've started New Year celebrations early. You're still there.

www.honestjohn.co.uk/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=29323&t...8

Try either Flat View and you will see you are 4 or 5 from last, or try threaded view and its in the middle right next to your first note.

M.
Re: Back Room Moderation - David W
Yep you're still there Andrew, bravely flying the flag.

David
Re: Back Room Moderation - Andrew
"Bleeding heck!!!!!!" You are right. Thought I was subject to some big brother censorship. Now who is getting paranoid?????? That's what working nights does for you - and I'm not joking.

Seasons Greetings.

Andrew.
Re: Back Room Moderation - Simon Butterworth
Could this be due to either your browser settings or your ISP forcing you to see a cached (stored) version of the page as at was, rather than the latest version?

It may help to avoid the back button and use go to top or refresh to update the page
Re: Back Room Moderation - Andrew
I have had this when i have worked offline then returned (is this what chaced version means), going back online then back to the back room usually shows all latest messages.
Is there a way a going back to a previous backroom "page" after viewing a list off threads? clicking backroom simply takes you back to the latest page,not the one you were on,clicking back works but can be annoying
Re: Back Room Moderation - Mark (Brazil)
keep the page up, right click on the link that you want to follow and select "Open in New Window".

When you close it, your original page will be threre. If you wish to refresh the view, hit F5.

(Assuming you are using a PC, if its a Mac then I have no idea.)
Re: Back Room Moderation - Stephen
To open a new window from a link on a Mac using IE, simply hold down the Command key while clicking on the link.
(The command key is the one with the Apple symbol on it next to the space bar).

When you have finished with the new window - command+W will close it for you.

As an aside - it you want to download the link to disk on a Mac - hold down the option (alt) key while clicking on the link. .. And if you want to be like a PC and get a drop menu of options - hold down the control key while clicking on the link.

S