What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
A wheely good one BMW... - Stuartli
Enjoyed BMW's sense of humour in its Daily Mail advertisement today - will no doubt catch a few out at first...:-)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
A wheely good one BMW... - Orson {P}
I guess it's the same one in the Telegraph! They also did a good one a few years ago, whereby the steering wheel folded into the glovebox and one came out the other side for continental driving. The names of their development people (Herr Bitt-Fischy and Herr Huhr-Huhr) were good as well - I think the last ad invited you to contact Uve Adurl-Egpuhld...

Cheerier than the rest of the day's news!

O
--
Jaguar XJS V12 - comes with free personalised oil tanker.
A wheely good one BMW... - teabelly
Some kind soul has put an online version here:

www.uninventthewheel.co.uk/utw/index.htm

teabelly
A wheely good one BMW... - Altea Ego
Oh dear, isnt Herr Hurr Hurr a bit to close to Lord Haw Haw for comfort?
A wheely good one BMW... - smokie
...and another... tinyurl.com/4t47b
A wheely good one BMW... - Stuartli
>>..and another...>>

Given time, everything comes round again...:-)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
A wheely good one BMW... - frazerjp
Yes my Dad got me to read the advert, it took me a few mins to work it out lol! But i do like the bit where it mentions testing the system out making sure the vehicle dont swerve violently when the driver tells the kids off at the back!
--
Its not what you drive, its how you drive it! :-)
A wheely good one BMW... - Robin Reliant
A good few years ago BMW did a good one where they advertised their new cars with a wash/wipe for the badge.

I thought HJ missed his chance with today's auction report. Could have had us all kicking ourselves for missing the Ferrari that failed to meet it's £1000 reserve.
A wheely good one BMW... - ajit
Please find the link to the Marque wiper over here. You can also find the rest of the similar BMW adverts on this site

www.bmweducation.co.uk/coFacts/linkDocs/bmwMarqueW...p
A wheely good one BMW... - Dynamic Dave
Link doesn't work.
A wheely good one BMW... - Dynamic Dave
Link doesn't work.

Ignore that, managed to find it through the menus on that site and amend.