What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
2006 Model Honda Civic - Dude - {P}
Honda have released some details of their next Civic and the styling IMHO is really modern and attractive.

www.honda.co.uk/conceptCivic/
2006 Model Honda Civic - Happy Blue!
Very smart. I'd likeone, but possibly a shape that will date quickly?
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
2006 Model Honda Civic - Altea Ego
Yes nice, brave, fully applaud makers who strive to be different, but Espada is right - it will date very quickly
2006 Model Honda Civic - AR-CoolC
Yes nice, brave, fully applaud makers who strive to be different,
but Espada is right - it will date very quickly

You also have to remember that this is a concept, so the actual civic will possibly look a bit like it.

Did anyone see the Seat Altea concept at the 2002 motor show? it looked fantastic, the actual Altea only has a passing likeness to it.

2006 Model Honda Civic - NowWheels
Yes nice, brave, fully applaud makers who strive to be different,
but Espada is right - it will date very quickly

Indeed. The basic lines are quite confused -- the impact comes from detail, which always dates quickly.
2006 Model Honda Civic - bartycrouch
Indeed. The basic lines are quite confused -- the impact comes
from detail, which always dates quickly.

I suspect some of the detail may be lost on the production car. Especially the SM-style front grill and the fancy exhausts. The production variant of the new car will at least be better than current bland, slab-sided Civic 3-door. If the current civic type-r was human it would be described as "having a great personality"

2006 Model Honda Civic - wantone
looks like the old tigra?
toyota looks nice but where did they get that name!!!!aygo
2006 Model Honda Civic - carl_a
looks like the old tigra?

They spend big $'s thinking of names and testing them, most of the time it works but cunsumer tests don't always work right, anyone remember New Coke.
2006 Model Honda Civic - mike hannon
like the rear door handles
nice to see some original thinking - even when it's someone else's...
hope it doesn't have 'selespeed' too
2006 Model Honda Civic - buzbee
Rear bumper arrangement needs attention. As shown a tap in the rear could bend the lower end of the boot lid!
2006 Model Honda Civic - blue_haddock

No idea on the name but one thing i have thought of is as they are all built in the same factory will the Peugeot and Citroen varients be built to Toyota standards or will the Toyota sink to french build quality?
2006 Model Honda Civic - VTiredeyes
why do they always show these cars with blacked out windows all round.
when you see the car with normal windows, they look worse.
why o why o why???

dont answer that, i know its just for show.
but it gets on my chicken breasts.