What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Dangerous Roads - pdc {P}
Sorry, no chance to check to see if anyone has posted an announcement of this. Am just paying a flying visit for first time in 3 months, and it will be a whileyet before I am back on a regular basis.

Radio 4's File On 4, at 2000 tonight (Tue 22nd) is investigating dangerous roads. Dangerous as in design. Things such as accidents being caused by water pooling on motorways, or the road surface melting when vehicles skid.

It clashes with Nigel Ogdens organ music on Radio 2, but it will be repeated on sunday

DOCUMENTARY: File on 4
Channel: BBC Radio Four 854
Date: Tuesday 22nd February 2005
Time: 20:00 to 20:40 (starting in 1 hour and 26 minutes)
Duration: 40 minutes.
Alan Urry investigates concerns about the huge backlog of repairs, maintenance and construction on Britain's roads. Is the state of our highways costing lives?
(Repeated Sunday)

Dangerous Roads - Welliesorter
It clashes with Nigel Ogdens organ music on Radio 2, but
it will be repeated on sunday

A reminder that there's a 'listen again' feature on the BBC web site. Most programmes are available for a week after they broadcast.
Dangerous Roads - pdc {P}
I did type that but then deleted it when I realised the radio 4 prog is repeated on sunday.
Dangerous Roads - martint123
I'm listening to it now on:-
www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/radio4/aod.shtml?...4
Dangerous Roads - Schnitzel
Coupled with the fact that the news this week revealed that 1 in 5 British roads has a surface classed as 'unsafe' and many newly laid surfaces are so slippery due to the cheap product used, it's time we formed a Road Users Safety Enfocement Partneship and start fining the councils and highways agency like they do us.
Dangerous Roads - Kevin
>..start fining the councils and highways agency like they do us.

And where do they get the money from?

Kevin...