What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Galaxy Tyres - forward3
Any one recommend tyres for a GALAXY that last over 12,000 miles and not DUNLOP.
Ford Galaxy Tyres - paulvm
Strange you do not want Dunlops. I had Dunlops on my 20VT Alambra from new. Replaced the fronts at 27,000 and the rears at 52,000.
Now trying Pirelli P6's just as a change. Looking good so far and better grip in all conditions.
Ford Galaxy Tyres - Rats
I use Bridgestone ER30Cs on my Sharan........replaced the fronts a while back and then swapped the existing rears to the front, now just about to replace the fronts again (approx. 45000 miles)
Ford Galaxy Tyres - LongDriver {P}
Why not Dunlop?

I drive my Galaxy TDI quite hard and acheive 18000-20000 miles oout of the front tyres and 40000 out of the rear ones. I've done 55000 miles in my Setember 2003 Galaxy, so I should know!

Check your tyre pressures - sounds like they're way out if you only get 12000 miles out of the Dunlops....

...unless you've got the V6, in which case, well done for getting 12000 miles out of the tyres! In my old P-reg V6 Galaxy, I averaged about 9000 miles per set on the front tyres!!!