coolant fan peugeot - tomandjerry56
i as wondering if any one out there can help need to replace the coolant fan on a peugeot306 just wondering if any one knows how easy to do ie do you have to take the front bumper of or just the front grill any ideas would be gratefull
coolant fan peugeot - maru
u need to remove the front bumper
coolant fan peugeot - Ross_D
You dont have to remove the front bumper, if you disconnect the radiator, the rad and fans are clipped together with two metal clips at the top, look just below and behind the front slam panel and you will see what I mean. You can lift the rad and fans out as one unit, much easier than taking the front bumper off which will most likely have corroded bolts which wont budge holding it on!!
coolant fan peugeot - solara
Ross D is right. While your there, also check the state of the relays which are in the centre of the twin fans. If you do need to take the rad completely out, be wary of the bayonet hose connector, old ones are very easy to crack.
coolant fan peugeot - tomandjerry56
thanks for your reply what do you reckon if i will be able to get the fan out through the bottom of the car looks like might have a bit of room to go through the bottom
coolant fan peugeot - Ross_D
Just follow the procedure in the Haynes manual. I'm not sure what you mean about getting the fans 'out of the bottom'; the easiest way is like I described above, remove the rad and the fans come with it. Take it from somebody who knows.....!
coolant fan peugeot - ShereKhan
You may find this web site useful.

peugeotlogic.com/workshop/wshtml/electric/ac306/co...m

--
306 2.0 SE Cabriolet