Oh what\'s wrong with my Vectra now ???? - welshy
Driving home last night in a torential downpour of rain , when all of a sudden the passenger side wiper decided not to move ! Just lucky it wasnt driver side as I wouldnt have been able to see a thing ! ! ! Car in question is a 2002 Vauxhall Vectra.Anyone know if this is an easy and inexpensive repair .

{Subject header amended. DD}
Oh whats wrong with it now ???? - blank
From what you say, it sounds to be like the linkage between driver and passenger side has come apart. Could be something nice and simple like a bolt come out. Have a look what you can see, when it stops raining!

Andy
Oh whats wrong with it now ???? - welshy
Will take a look later this morning and get back to you .
Oh whats wrong with it now ???? - John S
May be as simple as the bolt holding the wiper to the drive spindle coming loose.

JS
Oh what's wrong with my Vectra now ???? - Civic8
Would agree with John. Nut may have come loose. Unlikely linkage problem
--
Was mech1
Oh what's wrong with my Vectra now ???? - Dynamic Dave
If the nut has come loose, you *might* get away with just tightening it, but chances are it's worn away the splines in the hole. The spigot sticking out is made from steel, whereas the arm is generally aluminium. The aluminium will be the first to wear.
Oh what's wrong with my Vectra now ???? - welshy
Problem is that the wiper mechanism inside . One of the sockets has popped off , when I pop it back on the thing is so loose it just comes straight back off . Phoned Vauxhall and theres a 3-4 week waiting list for the wiper assembly !