What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda Customer Service - Robbie
I'm impressed with Honda's customer service. I had a recall notice from Honda at the beginning of July regarding my Accord diesel. There were three items that needed to be done including re-programming something on the engine. It went in about two weeks ago and took just under two hours to complete.

This evening I received a 'phone call from Honda asking if I had received the notice and had the modifications been done.

First time any car manufacturer has taken the trouble to 'phone personally and check on completion of a job. Full marks to them.
Honda Customer Service - helicopter
I have to second that Robbie - See my recent thread about a recall on my Civic. They could not have handled it better and I got the car back valeted inside and out.

Mind you - when the wifes Yaris went in for a new clutch under warranty it was valeted and a cleaning kit was given by Toyota as a gift.

Generally a painless experience and the right attitude if they want my business next time.