What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Toyota Will VI - Paul Cassell
One of my friends father has just taken delivery of a 'Toyota Will VI', a Japanese import. Having seen a photo of it it appears to be of supermini size with an odd truncated rear. It looks like a concept car gone horribly wrong.My question is, can any one give me some more details on it?
Re: Toyota Will VI - Ian Aspinall
There's a picture and some details here:

www.21stcentury.co.uk/cars/toyota_willvi.asp

Your friend's father will certainly stand out from the crowd in that thing...does he realise it's "targeted at young women in their 20s and early 30s"??
Re: Toyota Will VI - Andrew Barnes
more here:

www.infolanka.com/org/ramadbk/BN10B.html
Re: Toyota Will VI - Paul Cassell
The quote about aimed at young women means the mickey taking is going to another level now. ;-)
Focus + 2?CV - John Slaughter
Does anyone else think it looks like the result of a liaison between a Ford Focus and a Deux Cheveaux?

Regards

John
Re: Toyota Will VI - Richard Hall
Citroen Ami 8 for the new millenium? Just look at that reverse slope rear window and giant canvas sunroof.
Re: Toyota Will VI - T lucas
Fab car,have looked at bringing these in but at present way to popular in Japan,so still a bit dear.Great styling,makes the average euro box look a bit sad.
Re: Toyota Will VI - Andrew Moorey (Tune-Up Ltd.)
Just had a look at this one on the 21st Century site, pass the bucket!!!!!
I suspect it's Yaris based possibly???
alpitulM ¦ Multipla - Michael Thomas
It looks like a Multipla back to front and definitely a 2CV at the sides. It looks like something Homer Simpson put together.
Re: alpitulM ¦ Multipla - Andrew Moorey (Tune-Up Ltd.)
At least you can get the bits for a Multipla!!;->