What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Recovery service - Sue
Have searched through past messages and found a recommendation for GEM, and even found their website.

Another one that looks like excellent value is from Capita, £59 pa for full cover, including in Europe. Anyone out there used them or know anything about them?
Re: Recovery service - Darcy Kitchin
Signed up for GEM a couple of months ago but never used them. Still, with 3 Citroens in the household, there's plenty of scope for us to use GEM;-)
Re: Recovery service - Nick Ireland
If you have any connection with the Civil Service or Government you can join the Civil Service Motoring Association and then Britannia Rescue, which seems to me to be good value. Perhaps you can join Britannia without joining CSMA - I am not sure. CSMA also has v good insurance deals. I ring round each year when I get my renewal and no one gets near their quotes. No commercial connection, I might add! Just pleased with the service!
Recovery service - come on DJW we need you! - David Lacey
Come on DJW, were waiting for the retort!!

D :-)
Re: Recovery service - come on DJW we need you! - David W
Happy to let Darcy run with the ironic humour. Actually more chance of seeing a Mercedes on the tow truck than a Citroen Diesel.

David
Re: Recovery service - come on DJW we need you! - Alvin Booth
Not the same thing but if anyone uses annual travel insurance they may be interested that I get this for wife and self for £50.00 for Europe which includes all the Med. And Worldwide was I think £65.00, with Journeywise off the Internet.
Alvin
Re: Recovery service - come on DJW we need you! - David Millar
Alvin

Thanks for reminding me I ought to have insurance for trip leaving Monday. Bought the Journeywise deal at £51 for family membership for Europe (do they really mean to cover Algeria and Syria!! as countries bordering the Med) after checking a couple of others--one quoting £35 for two weeks although it was more comprehensive than the annual cover.

David