What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
american cars!!!! - spencertheartist
is there a magazine that caters for owners of american cars? Im sure there is but I cant find one. I want a Ford Crown Victoria!! (New York taxi). Am I daft?

thanks folks
american cars!!!! - nick
Classic American, available at all good newsagents.
american cars!!!! - steveo30
classic american is good

theres a few checker cabs on www.browseclassiccars.co.uk
american cars!!!! - Arfur
>>I want a Ford Crown Victoria!!

Not daft. I've got a friend who is looking for the same thing after going to Florida and getting to drive a police cruiser. (he doesn't know where to get one wither though.
american cars!!!! - NitroBurner
Daft as a brush..
american cars!!!! - DavidHM
£12k new - www.na-carriage.co.uk/_nacarriageco.htm in Kingston Upon Thames
american cars!!!! - DavidHM
Not Kingston Upon Thames, though there is an American car dealer there, but in Chadwell Heath (between Romford and Ilford)

Oh and this one appears to be unregistered and in police specification, which is what most US taxis are - defleeted police cars.

PS the website appears to be down at the moment.
american cars!!!! - THe Growler
Crown Vic is OK, I ran one in KSA for a while, but get a Lincoln Town Car!

Driving it's like being an Admiral on the bridge of the USS Nimitz.

Every time I went to the US on business I always got one of those. Great. You pitch up to your hotel, toss the keys to the valet and say park this for me will you? Yes, SIR!

Only problem you'll have is finding somewhere to put it.

american cars!!!! - Pugugly {P}
As is all American these days very good value for money. Mind you I would draw the line at owning the LX Sport version....the mind boggles.
Pastime: using a 5 to straighen the bendy bits.
american cars!!!! - Aprilia
Had a rental Lincoln Town Car from Albany Airport (NY State) once. I got about 50 miles in it and it broke down (ignition fault). Not much fun being stuck 50 miles from anywhere in one of those.
american cars!!!! - Adam {P}
Damn you all! I want a Ford Crown Victoria now! I know I'm only 18 and should be wanting a Nova GTE or NOT! I love American cars and 12 grand for a new Vic??? Bargain....now I just need to raise £11,672!
--
"Ah...beer - my only weakness - my achilles heel if you will"
american cars!!!! - Graham
18! Have looked at insurance?

My son went to Ally Pally yesterday for a classic car show. Not only was the show dissapointing but all the insurance companies refused to insure him.
american cars!!!! - Imagos
crown victorias over the hill sir.... thousands of them!

tinyurl.com/39hv2