What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
AA Renewal Premium Query - Charles
I have just checked my AA renewal premium letter for 'Option 200 Joint Cover'. It says for continuous payment by card/direct debit etc the price is £99. I checked the AA website and the price on there is £96. I queried this fact with them and they have credited my account accordingly.

I wonder how many other members are being charged the extra amount?
Re: AA Renewal Premium Query - Phil Goodacre
Me for one. Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.
Re: AA Renewal Premium Query - Adam Going (Tune-Up Ltd)
What really hacks me off is all the special offers and enticements to new members, yet having been a member virtually all my motoring life, and (touch wood) not had to use them once, I still have to pay full whack. High time they offered a NCD scheme.

There, that's made me feel a lot better !!

Adam
Re: AA Renewal Premium Query - Tom Shaw
At the end of your years memberhip, Adam, resign. Then sign up again as a new member, taking advantage of any special offers that are going.

What hacks me off is having to wait ages for them to attend because a female member is getting priority, despite the fact that we both pay the same premium.
Re: AA Renewal Premium Query - John Slaughter
Adam

Couldn't agree more. We've had one call-out in more years than I care to remember!

The only inducement for the last couple of years is that they've added free Home Start to our cover, because we 'are long standing members'. At least they say so, but I must check that premium!

Regards

John