Ford S-MAX - White smoke from under bonnet. Losing the will! Please help :-) - Missclueless

Hi, this is my first time posting but having been back and forth with my car to my mechanic I was hoping for some help/advice. My 2007 diesel Ford S Max was losing coolant. My mechanic diagnosed an issue with the thermostat housing which he then replaced. When I got the car back there was diesel leaking. He assured me it was just where he had to remove the injector and fuel had dropped down into the belly pan underneath and was simply spilling out whilst I was driving. He jet washed it all out. I had the car back and drove the car 10 miles but then white smoke was coming from under the bonnet and it was clear there was a fuel leak. Back to the mechanic it went.

The mechanic checked it over and said there was a leak but it was just a coincidence and nothing to do with him. It was a perished O ring on the fuel line. Driven car again and white smoke still coming out from under the bonnet. My question is... could this simply be the diesel that had leaked burning off or should I take it somewhere else for investigation? Any help greatly appreciated!

Youtube.com/shorts/lXCYAh9B6A4?feature=share

Youtube.com/shorts/40gv4okdswE?feature=share

Edited by SParsons on 24/02/2023 at 20:52

Ford S-MAX - White smoke from under bonnet. Losing the will! Please help :-) - elekie&a/c doctor
Diesel fuel is an oil , if it’s leaking from the engine , you’ll get a bad oily smell . Not sure your white smoke will be this . More likely to be a coolant leak. Let another garage take a look.
Ford S-MAX - White smoke from under bonnet. Losing the will! Please help :-) - Missclueless

Fab, thank.you for your reply. That's helpful.