Red Bull Racing - Another disappointment for Honda - Steveieb

Really disappointing news that so soon after announcing that Honda would continue to be RBR s engine partner for next year, they confirm that they are moving to Ford from 2026.

Honda have proved to be a reliable and consistent partner over the last few seasons , providing the performance and reliability for RBR to dominate MB and Ferrari . They even had a race team manufacturing and assembly unit in Milton Keynes.

I’m sure that the Honda management will think twice about continuing in the sport which has not bought them the accolades they deserve.

Red Bull Racing - Another disappointment for Honda - Adampr

I don't really follow F1 these days now it's gone the way of American wrestling, but was under the impression Honda withdrew as a works supplier a couple of years ago and were only supporting Red Bull until they could find a new engine supplier.

Red Bull Racing - Another disappointment for Honda - Engineer Andy

Quick - I'd say reasonably, better than they were after the relaunch year, but reliability has only recently started to come to them. Don't forget how RBR dodged the proverbial bullet with an apparent small overspend recently.

The RBR chassis has been regarded as the best for a number of years now, and has really kept them in the game when rivals like Ferrari and especially Mercedes (and partner teams with reasonable chassis packages) who've had quicker and (especially the latter) more reliable engine packages.

I wonder if this means that Ford are seriously back in F1 like they were with Benetton.

Red Bull Racing - Another disappointment for Honda - RT

Really disappointing news that so soon after announcing that Honda would continue to be RBR s engine partner for next year, they confirm that they are moving to Ford from 2026.

Honda have proved to be a reliable and consistent partner over the last few seasons , providing the performance and reliability for RBR to dominate MB and Ferrari . They even had a race team manufacturing and assembly unit in Milton Keynes.

I’m sure that the Honda management will think twice about continuing in the sport which has not bought them the accolades they deserve.

Honda have pulled out of F1, sold their IP to Red Bull and won't be developing an engine to meet the 2026 rule change - exactly what do you expect Red Bull to do to ensure they can continue in 2026 ?

Red Bull Racing - Another disappointment for Honda - alan1302

Honda have confirmed they are coming back as a full engine supplier in 2026. They gave up in 2021 and are only helping Red Bull out whilst they transition to doing their own engines in 2026. Honda have hardy been a reliable company for the team to work with.