What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Ka - Sorry if in the wrong place radio code ford ka - Mikemw

Hi. Could someone please give me the radio code for 6000cd and radio with serial number either BP50702201 or 50702201

thanks

Edited by Mikemw on 19/05/2022 at 14:54

Ford Ka - Sorry if in the wrong place radio code ford ka - FP

I'm afraid we can't deal with any serial numbers unless they are in the format M (or V) followed by six digits. Are you sure something like this does not appear, either on your display, or on a label on the unit's chassis? To interrogate the radio, switch on and press buttons 1 and 6 simultaneously, or 2 and 6.

I got that number without the letters at the start by pressing 1+6 ??

Ford Ka - Sorry if in the wrong place radio code ford ka - elekie&a/c doctor
That looks like a blaupunkt radio serial number not a Ford radio . How old is the car ?

2006, im sure its the original ford one

Looks like i will have to buy the metal thingies to take the radio out for the proper numbers

Ford Ka - Sorry if in the wrong place radio code ford ka - FP

You may not need to totally remove the radio. Once you've released it from the dashboard, gently ease it out a bit at a time and look for a label.

Ford Ka - Sorry if in the wrong place radio code ford ka - Xileno

A local car audio shop quickly released mine some years ago when I needed to access the broken heater control inside the dash. They didn't even charge although I think I put a few £ in the charity box that was in reception. I doubt the tools are expensive, probably some cheap ones available on the web.

M037257 is the number ??

M037257 is the number

Ford Ka - Sorry if in the wrong place radio code ford ka - elekie&a/c doctor
2559 is your code

Thanks a lot for your help :)