What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
How did yer car get those scratches? - Chris M

BBC News - Car-flip farmer cleared of dangerous driving and criminal damage

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-60260155

How did yer car get those scratches? - _

Many years ago I heard an angry fork lift driver had picked up the bosses car and put it up on some racking after he had been sacked..

But hilarious all the same.

How did yer car get those scratches? - groaver

"Mr Burns, who had been drinking with friends, said he was intending to walk 52 miles back to South Tyneside."

Well done to the farmer.

How did yer car get those scratches? - Steveieb

After installing the security bollards at the entrance to the site where I worked, there were reports of them malfunctioning.

So I called the company in and while they were checking it a car was waiting to exit. They beckoned it on and as it passed over the hydraulic post it suddenly lifted the sr up about ten feet.

They had to fetch a ladder to help the driver down.

One Seat written off

How did yer car get those scratches? - bathtub tom

An Amazon delivery driver parked his van in my drive and he wasn't even delivering to me. I was about to leave for a hospital appointment. The van was open with the keys in the ignition! What I should have done was park it on the road and throw the keys away (a subsequent check showed it wasn't taxed, insured or MOT'd). What I did was lean on the horn button until the driver appeared - eventually! They had the temerity to moan at me!