What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Vauxhall - Easter eggs - groaver

I must admit that I never knew the designers at Vauxhall had such a sense of humour.

Find the shark!

www.hotcars.com/vauxhall-hide-a-shark-in-every-car.../

Vauxhall - Easter eggs - edlithgow

Reminded me of this

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/threads/metal-flakes-particles-in-oil.268330/page-2#post-4372335

It makes me wonder if other manufacturers have put "Easter eggs" into their cars as well.

Let the hunt begin!

Vauxhall - Easter eggs - Bolt

It makes me wonder if other manufacturers have put "Easter eggs" into their cars as well.

Let the hunt begin!

Honda have done for a while in centre console bottom cover turn upside down.

Vauxhall - Easter eggs - Ethan Edwards

Found my shark in the Mokka E.

Near the oil filter?

Vauxhall - Easter eggs - Ethan Edwards

Near the oil filter?

No and not on the exhaust either (still haven't found that yet) it's on the area you stick your phone . Under the dashboard

Honda have done for a while in centre console bottom cover turn upside down.

What's there?

Vauxhall - Easter eggs - catsdad

Under the bottom mat is some artwork “engraved”. You can see it on YouTube.

Didn’t this accidentally start with Italian cars In the 70’s where fag packets were occasionally left in the boot and sprayed over. Or it’s that an urban myth?

Vauxhall - Easter eggs - bathtub tom

A colleague bought a new Fiat 127 in the 70s and asked me to help fit a radio. whilst running the wiring we lifted the carpet and found a hole in the floor big enough to stick your hand through. It had been painted and so must have been there before the painting process. We assumed something was in the press when the panel was pressed. The dealer had some explaining to do about PDI!

I can believe painted fag packets being found in the boot.

Vauxhall - Easter eggs - focussed

Some time before the Ducati motorcycle brand became mainstream, they were very "Italian" - meaning if you got a good'un they were very good ,but if you got a bad'un they could be trouble.

Before the introduction of mandatory steel fuel tanks, their tanks were moulded from glass fibre. On a 750 SS that a USA magazine tested they noted that in the center strip of the tank that was left un-painted, to be used as a visual fuel gauge, there was a fly encapsulated in the resin. An Italian fly.

I can't find an image of this, but I have seen one years ago!

Vauxhall - Easter eggs - Alby Back

Let the hunt begin!

Google Jeep Renegade Easter Eggs. There are loads of them. Spiders, Yetis, little Willys jeeps, fuel cans etc all hidden in plain sight.