Citroen relay - Citroen relay 2015 2.2l p0016 dtc - Rhys Rolfe

Hi, I hope someone can shed some light on my issue.
A while back I had a check engine light come on and put me in limp mode.
I plugged in my basic obd reader and it told me there was an air leak which I tried to fix repeatedly but kept finding more leaks (also replaced maf and map sensors) I was able to keep driving normally (after erasing the code) but only at low revs so I did do for a few weeks whilst I tried to fix the issue on my days off.
A couple of weeks ago I had a loss of power and am struggling to get up hills or get the revs over 2.5/3k but otherwise the vans drivable (no check engine light etc), I’m convinced that there are no more air leaks, I have disconnected the dpf (but not the pre cat) without change, I decided to buy a Lexia 3 last week which gave me a couple of codes relating to the maf so I replaced the earth strap and put the old maf sensor back in which cleared these

It also gave me a camshaft sensor signal error code so I replaced that which lead to the p0016 62 error that I currently have, I replaced the camshaft sensor with the old one and got the original error back so I replaced it with another new one and have the p0016 again, I have also now replaced the crankshaft sensor but still have the p0016 error.
I’m pretty much out of ideas, any advice?
Citroen relay - Citroen relay 2015 2.2l p0016 dtc - Railroad.

I'm baffled as to why you're replacing sensors. That's not what the fault codes are telling you. Fault codes indicate where the fault is being reported from, not what the fault is. Of course a sensor could be faulty, but much more likely it's reporting correctly and it's data the ECM is receiving is not as expected because of a mechanical fault. You need to do some more basic checks. Is the engine drawing air? Is the EGR valve stuck open? Is the valve timing correct? Is the exhaust and the DPF clear? Check all of these before you suspect a sensor is faulty.

Citroen relay - Citroen relay 2015 2.2l p0016 dtc - Gibbo_Wirral

You need a proper diagnostic and read live data with Diagbox, that will give far more information.