What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
If you have kids,look at this - sean
To try and make amends to folks I have criticised (their cars, anyway) please accept this token from HF, Volvoman, eMBe, Renault Family and all the rest. It's not awards night but I know I can be abrasive.These are good posters who have helped me.

www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/eng/papercraft

This is a site your kids will love.

You should use high quality paper and ink, but if you don't you can glue the shapes to card and paint over the colours.

I blame BL/ Triumph for this. They did a cardboard cutout of the Triumph Acclaim in the 80's and I was hooked.

Thanks for putting up with me.
If you have kids,look at this - volvoman
Hi Sean - you can't be all that bad 'cos Mrs V. keeps asking me about you where Leeds is and whether I've got a photo - as if I'd tell her the truth !!!

Good job Leeds is ooop norf or she might be tempted ;-)

Nice to have you back BTW
If you have kids,look at this - sean
Hi V,

I'm glad to be back, but things have changed. I posted a couple of things before that caused a lot of trouble. I was reprimanded.

I just find this site strangely addictive.

Very relaxing, somehow.
If you have kids,look at this - volvoman
Yes, I've been away too for a few days and it even changed in that short time. It is truly addictive and a nice place to be 99.9% of the time with a complete cross section of contributors.

I know I've provoked one or two people here too in the last couple of days but I've had a very stressful time and although my views on speeding are the same, I hope those who 'know' me will understand and make allowances for the fact.
If you have kids,look at this - HF
Welcome back Sean, and thanks for posting that. Nice to be first on the list for once! ;)

Not sure how the kids will take to origami-style cars, but...

I don't think anyone here has been offended by your Yorkshireness - I certainly haven't, and in fact find your contributions both amusing and informative. Not that I know a thing about VWs, but I *have* had to drive around in one for the last couple of days. I *need* my Astra back!

As for being told off - well, many of us have to learn the hard way about what is or isn't acceptable here. Some of us are still learning. It's not personal, but you might have seen from certain other recent postings how important it is for the mods to keep a tight rein on things to prevent the forum turning into a total farce.

I'll stop waffling or I'll have to be deleted! But good to have you back amongst us.

HF

If you have kids,look at this - J Bonington Jagworth
You've reminded me about this site:

www.fiddlersgreen.net

which is more aircraft biased, but has one or two free models (the rest you have to buy, unfortunately). Worth a go, though, if you're reasonably patient...
If you have kids,look at this - Dwight Van Driver
Keeping to a motoring theme

www.tinyurl.com/k9im

DVD