What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Insurance for Ex-Company Car Driver - LongDriver {P}
Help...I'm trying to get reasonable quotes for car insurance.

Ex-company car driver/34 yrs old/no claims in last 8 years/2 SP60's in last 5 years/40k miles per annum.

Any recommendations?

Current quotes £920 (Elephant)- £2200 (More>Than..so that's how they get their name!!)
Insurance for Ex-Company Car Driver - Hugo {P}
Peter Goord Insurance Services - Plymouth

01752 361888

H
Insurance for Ex-Company Car Driver - DavidHM
What car is that for then?

www.belldirect.co.uk is worth a look as well, same company as Elephant and Admiral.

Take a look at Tesco and Direct Line, of course, if you haven't already.
Insurance for Ex-Company Car Driver - Kevin
LD,

did you provide them with a declaration from your fleet manager that you have 8 years of claim-free driving ?

Kevin...
Insurance for Ex-Company Car Driver - sean
Look at Direct Line, which operates Tesco Personal Finance's car insurance.

They will give you credit for claim-free years, providing you can prove it.

Letter from MD or Group Accountant OK

Good luck, mate.
Insurance for Ex-Company Car Driver - jeds
Not all insurance Companies accept Company car driving experience. I know that Direct Line do because I was in the same position about 4 months ago.

I searched extensively and got many quotes around the £750 to £850 mark because the companies wouldn't accept no claims on my company car for the last 10 years.

Direct Line - no problem sir. £325.00 for a brand new Passat, fully comp, business use etc.

I also just applied for a Green card and European breakdown cover (they were by far the best cover for the same price as the others) it was in the post the following morning.

Can't fault them.
Insurance for Ex-Company Car Driver - bigboyq
Direct line - uses experiance and also allow you to use the car for company usage, as part of there normal packaged no increases in price.

I know I have been there

Q
Insurance for Ex-Company Car Driver - Peter D
Norwich Union Direct

Peter
Insurance for Ex-Company Car Driver - Galaxy
Liverpool Victoria

The same company who run Frizells, but cheaper!