What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Car Radios - Ford Radio Code Requests - Galaxy

I note with interest that the site which Alexey recommended we should now use for supplying Ford Radio Codes has now introduced a 24 hour delay for the free service, or immediate service for a fee of £6.99!

radiocodeford.com/6000-cd-radio-code

Alexey, perhaps you would like to comment, please?

Well, we obviously can't pay £6.99 for codes which forum members are requesting for free and the 24 hour delay is going to make using this service very awkward. Oh, and they also now want an e-mail address as well.

Well, it now appears to have gone the same way as the Puma People site. A fixed delay and/or a fee.

Right, back to the little code generator! Pity it can only do "M" codes, though.

Ford Car Radios - Ford Radio Code Requests - FP

Yes, I noticed all this.

Didn't Elekie have his own code generator for V codes?

Yes, Elekie can do Ford Radio "V" codes.

I don't know exactly how he does them, I just know that he can!

Ford Car Radios - Ford Radio Code Requests - elekie&a/c doctor

Well there's a surprise. I haven't been following any radio code threads for a while. So looks like I need to retrieve my code calculators from the cupboard. I can still do M and V codes for FREE . Come on down folks ,the price is right!

Thanks, elekie!

I can't really say that I'm all that surprised at the change of policy on the "radiocodeford" website. It has now just become yet another of the "pay" Ford Radio Code sites, of which there are already many.

Still, it was good while it lasted and to be able to do "V" codes for a while, but I can't see any of us using it again unless their policy is changed.

Ford Car Radios - Ford Radio Code Requests - FP

Maybe Alexey will be back to explain.

Or more probably, not. I never liked the way he was pushing the site. Perhaps it was a cynical way of generating traffic prior to the planned policy change, just to make money.

Edited by FP on 31/03/2019 at 17:43