Peugeot 306 - Turbos for pug 306 1.9 dt (XUD9TE)?? - Luis Andrade

I there guys...

I own a peugeot 306 1.9 dt (Xud9TE) 1998, lucas pump, since my current turbo have been working hard for a long time, sooner or later it may die...

So, to prevent myself, i was wondering wich turbos go well with this engine?? i was looking for one that could be almost "plug and play", since i´m replacing it at home (probably).
Turbos like Garret gt17 or gt15 (from the HDI's engines) are easy to install? What it takes to replace it? what do you guys sugest?

i Let here some mods/specs i have done:

Top mount intercooler;
Stock turbo: Garret T2 (not shure) 1.25 bars full boost (~3200rpm);
Lucas pump;
- turned 90º on max fuel;
- LDA almost to the max (tell me if it's wrong doing it);
- Advanced 1 "teeth" on the belt (pump timing);
Decat (keeping the middle and back box)
Stock Intake
Running 10W-40 semi-synthetic oil.
(it is not smoking like those crazy diesels )

Thanks everyone for the help.

Peugeot 306 - Turbos for pug 306 1.9 dt (XUD9TE)?? - Gibbo_Wirral

I can't offer a lot of advice, but the recommended part numbers are:

0375 C7

0375 99

0375 81

0375 83

If you put those codes into Ebay it lists the other Peugeot and Citroen cars that use them.

Thanks, There are some 306s that come with the KKK K14 from stock, like you showed.

Peugeot 306 - Turbos for pug 306 1.9 dt (XUD9TE)?? - S40 Man

If you are worried about longevity I would stick with a stock Turbo from oem part or even once from a scrapper. My dad used to have Citroen zx with this engine, it was a pretty good engine with amusing on boost acceleration. I'm not convinced even more boost would add to the driving experience. Maybe try cit/pug forum forum and see if anyone did this already and v if so was it worth it.

Thank you.

maybe thinking sticking with KKK k14 that comes others 306s from stock. or if i find one, a GT15 from 2.0 HDI engines.