What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
ford focus titanium x 2. ltr T/ Diesel - Replacing 2 front tyres for upcoming M.O.T - joewright

Having posted this question in the recent past, I am following the advice I was given. Now I am looking for comparisons in price and relevant tyre details, One fitter is offering a cheaper price, but the tyre I require is a Continental Premium Contact 3 they are offering [online] purchase, a Continental Premium Contact 6, Also in the review comments section one guy ordered a particular tyre, only when paid for and fitted he noticed a difference. When he pointed it out, he was told it was an equivalent tyre that was made for their Company. It was basically 'you have paid they are fitted jog on ' So I am apprehensive. Sorry to go on so much. Thanks in anticipation.

ford focus titanium x 2. ltr T/ Diesel - Replacing 2 front tyres for upcoming M.O.T - retgwte

use blackcircles dot com

pick the precise tyre you want, and get it fitted where you want

at a good price

and blackcircle look after their customers

good luck

ford focus titanium x 2. ltr T/ Diesel - Replacing 2 front tyres for upcoming M.O.T - gordonbennet

I used to use a local tyre place, but the manager moved on and his replacement wants you to buy the tyres he suggests, well no ta all the same i'll buy and have fitted what i want, they might all be black and roundish but they aint all the same.

I've bought from Camskills, MyTyres, Tyremen, Oponeo and TyreLeader over the years the first and last i use more than the others, not once have i received anything other than the specific tyres i ordered which were all new manufacture date codes, no old stock arrived, and then i get a local place to fit them, currently paying £10 each for fitting balance and new valve.

ford focus titanium x 2. ltr T/ Diesel - Replacing 2 front tyres for upcoming M.O.T - joewright

Having read my post, I should have stuck to my intended question which was meant to be ' what is the rating difference between PremiumContact 3 [my tyre] and the one on offer PremiumContact 6'.