What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Fiesta LX - Radio code help please - davetrax

Hello All I wondered if someone could help. Just had a lot of work done on the car and the stereo is locked. The code is not in book :( I found the serial by holding one and 6 the details I get are 643 03 255 and SJH DSP thank you

Ford Fiesta LX - Radio code help please - Galaxy

You can try pressing #2 and #6 and scrolling throught the various numbers which will be displayed. Hopefully, on of them will be the Serial Number of your radio.

Failing that, the only other thing you can do to obtain the Radio Serial Number is to pull it out from the dashboard by a couple of inches in order to read the Serial Number from the label on the radio casing. No need to disconnect anything.

You'll need a pair of radio removal tools in order to be able to be able to pull the radio out. Easy to obtain and relatively cheap.

Thanks for replying. I have already included the serial number in the original post. I`m just unsure how i get the code from the serial number. Thanks

Ford Fiesta LX - Radio code help please - Galaxy

Yes, but that's not the serial number, I'm afraid!

The correct serial number will be in the form of either M123456 or V123456, where 123456 is a six-digit number.

Code from Serial Number (if it's an "M") is: www.pumapeople.com/decode.php

Edited by Galaxy on 07/02/2018 at 11:36

Ah I see thank you I will see if i can scroll through

Ford Fiesta LX - Radio code help please(solved) - davetrax

All sorted Thank you for your help