What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Any - Best electric car in 2018 - Finguz

We intend to trade in our 63 plate Focus 180 Ecoboost for an electric car this year. We don't want a hybrid.

As far as range goes, I doubt we would ever want to do more than 100 miles in a round trip, with under 20 being the norm.

A nice interior is a must, as is decent performance, preferably hitting 60 in 8 seconds or less.

The new Leaf seems to have about the right level of performance, but the interior is awful.

Ideally we don't want to spend more than £25000 after trade in and the the government grant.

Which model/s do you guys recommend, or is there something due this year that may be worth waiting for?

Edited by Finguz on 07/01/2018 at 07:40

Any - Best electric car in 2018 - FP

I'm sure this thread was longer when I last looked.

I must have missed something pretty impressive in the interim.

Any - Best electric car in 2018 - thunderbird

I'm sure this thread was longer when I last looked.

I must have missed something pretty impressive in the interim.

Possibly the OP was not happy with the 17 replies to the other thread so thought if they re posted the exact same question they would get more suitable replies.

Any - Best electric car in 2018 - Avant

Don't leap to conclusions. Some people, including me, were finding that some new threads weren't appearing on screen. The ever-helpful Kalpesh has been looking into it.

Not Finguz's fault. I'll close this thread and people can use the other one..