Toyota verso Cvt 2015 - Indicators - stojom
The audible warning for the indicators cannot be heard above tick over speed which I think is dangerous. Is there anyway they can be adjusted to a higher level
Toyota verso Cvt 2015 - Indicators - gordonbennet

I can't help you with this, hopefully someone can, but i agree with you because the problem applies to so many vehicles, including lorries where the indicator click is almost unheard and the silly little tell tale repeater light un-noticeable in the general dash clutter.

Bring back the 5w bulb on the end of the indicator stalk and the big loud clicking relay that Scammel used on Crusaders, no missing them.

Actually whilst on a roll/rant, i absolutely detest self cancellors, the ones on my current MAN lorry are utterly useless (is there a test in the USA they could fiddle for those-:) invariably if approaching a junction other than a dead straight road i have to re-indicate an indicator i can't hear (and barely see the tiny repeater) up to half a dozen times because the cancellor pawl is so sensitive...Vorsprung Dirk etc bah!

Edited by gordonbennet on 30/09/2015 at 11:54

Toyota verso Cvt 2015 - Indicators - skidpan

Not had audible indicators for years and I find it annoying after many years of the loud click.

BUT

The wife had a new Nissan Note in June and guess what, loud clicking indicators.

Yipeeeeeeeeee.

Edited by skidpan on 30/09/2015 at 12:15

Toyota verso Cvt 2015 - Indicators - gordonbennet

Actually i have a thought for the OP, have a chat with a competent auto electrician, daresay a simple audible device designed to beeep when trailer lights are working (part of a standard towing pack wiring) could be wired in easily with your standard indicators.

Toyota verso Cvt 2015 - Indicators - madf

IIRC Toyota deliberately downrated the sound of indicator warning sounds after complaints in the early part of the 2000s about the noise of them.

Edited by Avant on 03/11/2015 at 01:21

Toyota verso Cvt 2015 - Indicators - bathtub tom

I've fitted sounders to a couple of cars where I thought the standard one was too quiet. Quite a simple job as the sounders can be tiny and hang in the wiring behind the dash.

Something like these should more than loud enough: tinyurl.com/qyhrtu7

Toyota verso Cvt 2015 - Indicators - elekie&a/c doctor

If you want more of a "click" rather than a buzz/bleep,then I would suggest get an auto spark to wire in a relay across the left and right indicator circuits.

Toyota verso Cvt 2015 - Indicators - focussed

No need for that level of complication-just buy a couple of electronic bleepers and wire each one to the left and right indicator circuits - the electronic bleepers use so little power they won't interfere with the circuit functions.